Tree Streets Neighborhood

Johnson City, Tennessee • Southside Neighborhood Organization

Sample Title (423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neighborhood Services

Don't forget that the website now features our very own "Angie's List" of recommended contractors. The contractors on the list have been re…

Started by Doug Buda

0 Sep 4, 2013

Help One Acre Cafe!!!

This restaurant is a volunteer and donation effort in our neighborhood so let's help them make it great!  Here is a list of immediate needs…

Started by Jodi Jones

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Kathy Serago

Contractor recommendation

Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced contractor for a small job?  Thanks!

Started by Tonya Van Hook

1 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Kathy Serago

retiling bathtub walls

Can anyone recommend someone to retile my bathtub walls?

Started by Katherine Weiss

1 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Kathy Serago

Volunteers needed to deliver newsletter

I am looking for volunteers to hand deliver the Yard Sale newsletter.  It should be ready by the end of the week for delivery. I am also lo…

Started by Kathy Serago

0 Aug 4, 2013

Dogs Loose In Neighborhood and Dog Clean Up

What has been suggested about dogs running freely around the neighborhood w/o leashes and owners who do not clean up after their dogs?  The…

Started by Jo Keese

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Cynthia

City Services

Does anyone know why they don't spray for mosquitos anymore? I'm getting eaten alive and there is no standing water on my property. While I…

Started by Cynthia

4 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Cynthia

Handyman and Odd Jobs

Our family moved into the the Tree Streets this summer and there were a few unanticipated costs associated with the move.   We are on the r…

Started by Donnie Worley

0 Jul 22, 2013

Back Yard Bible Club

A Back Yard Bible Club featuring games, crafts and Bible stories will be held at the Southside School Pavilion. The club will be July 23-26…

Started by Doug Buda

0 Jul 22, 2013

Needing an apartment on the Tree Streets

Two ETSU girl students looking for an apartment on the Tree Streets.  Very quiet and dependable.  Please call 423.366.6424.  Thank you!

Started by Tammy Hamilton

1 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kathy Serago

RSS

© 2024   Created by Neil Owen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service