Tree Streets Neighborhood

Johnson City, Tennessee • Southside Neighborhood Organization

It would be great to add a couple of general overall handymen (or women). I sometimes need small projects done around my house and/or would like to refer good reliable people to my buyers and sellers. Thanks.

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kelsey,

If you click the "NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES" tab at the top, you'll find all kinds of handymen, plumbers, electricians, lawn care, and more. And the best part is that just like Angie's List, these have all been recommended by Tree Street neighbors! 

If you have anyone you could recommend, we'd be happy to put them on our list.

Kelsy,

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your comment about "NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES" earlier. The two people listed under "Renovations" do excellent work on small projects around the home. I've worked with both and highly recommend them.

Thank you, Doug.

Hi Doug! This is Sarah Larkin. Can I add a name to the list for flooring: Ricky Brown of Brown's Hardwood Flooring? He redid the floors in both my home and my rental and they're beautiful! Most importantly, my own floors looked like goners, but now they look brand new. And I loved working with him and felt very comfortable with the whole process. I would highly recommend his work to anyone at all. Thanks! 

Sarah,

Can you provide a phone number for Brown's Hardwood Flooring? Then I can list him on our NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES tab.

Thanks,

-Doug

MRS BARKLOW, MY NAME IS GERARDO AHUACTZIN, FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS I'VE BEEN THE PAPER CARRIER IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, I ALSO PROVIDE MOWING SERVICES TO SOME OF THE NEIGHBORS, AS WELL AS HANDYMAN FOR SMALL PROJECTS, MY ADDRESS IS 109 W LOCUS STREET, AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU IN ANY WAY I CAN IN ANY PROJECT OR REPAIR AROUND YOUR HOME.
PHONE NUMBER 423-823-1624

Thank you, Gerardo.

I agree. I often have small jobs and would value a recommendation. Also: domestic house-cleaning people, and someone who cleans out gutters. 

RSS

Events

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2024   Created by Neil Owen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service