Tree Streets Neighborhood

Johnson City, Tennessee • Southside Neighborhood Organization

Sample Title (423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Antique Rug Repair

Does anyone know of a place/person who can repair and antique rug?  It has a very very low pile and is in need of stitching up a couple pla…

Started by Molly Hagemeier

1 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by sarah orr

Historic homes - preservation grants, funds?

Does anyone know if there are grants or loans or funds available to preserve historic homes? 

Started by Rebecca G

0 Nov 4, 2011

Trick or treating

Does anyone know when JC is trick or treating this year? I have searched and can find nothing.

Started by Lisa Owen

7 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by mindy cates

Metal roofing question

Does anyone have any information about shingle style versus ribbed metal roofing materials?  I hear that the shingle style doesn't have exp…

Started by Tonya Van Hook

4 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Roland O'Leary

Agendas and Minutes of SNO monthly meetings

The neighborhood website used to have a section where members could review the agendas of upcoming meetings and then the minutes of the mee…

Started by Barb Elliott

0 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Mary Lee Jondahl

Chimney Painter

Does anyone have a recommendation for a reasonably priced chimney painter?  Thanks!   Tonya

Started by Tonya Van Hook

0 Oct 11, 2011

Traffic News

Recently I have learned that the long proposed traffic signal at Southwest Ave and University Parkway will go out for bids this fall and in…

Started by Dan Reese

0 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Lee Jondahl

Thank you to the volunteers for the Bluegrass Half Marathon

A big thanks to the volunteers who got up very early on a Sunday to do traffic control during the 2nd Annual Bluegrass Half Marathon. Porti…

Started by Kathy Serago

4 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Kathy Serago

How to Preserver your Jack 'O' Lanterns a little longer.

I read this recently in a How TO Magazine.  If you make a weak solution from clorox  and water, and wipe both the outside and inside with i…

Started by wanda buda

0 Sep 23, 2011

Car broken in to on Pine St

I completely forgot to post it here - last Tuesday night, somebody got in to my car, but it was weird - the opened a package that I was goi…

Started by JB

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Barb Elliott

RSS

Events

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

© 2024   Created by Neil Owen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service