Tree Streets Neighborhood

Johnson City, Tennessee • Southside Neighborhood Organization

Sample Title (423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tupelo Honey Cafe

I just read that Tupelo Honey Cafe will be moving into the old Railroad Depot on State of Franklin. That is really close to our neighborhoo…

Started by Doug Buda

3 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Doug Buda

Toddler Playgroup?

Hi all!  I was wondering if there are any parents out there who would be interested in forming a playgroup for their younger toddlers.  My…

Started by Heidi Pitts

0 Jul 22, 2012

Break-ins in the neighborhood

There has been a rash of car break- ins recently and one home was burglarized just before the 4th of July.  The police informed us this is…

Started by Kathy Serago

0 Jul 16, 2012

Need help with identification

http://youtu.be/7a0DVQ_s34s If you can identify anyone in this video please contact Van Mominee with the Johnson City Police Department a…

Started by sarah orr

0 Jul 16, 2012

Archivist needs documents from last quarter

Dear SNO Officers, I am collecting all documents from the last quarter for the Archives. Please email or mail them to me at kweiss73@yahoo.…

Started by Katherine Weiss

0 Jul 14, 2012

Traffic signal at Southwest Ave and University parkway

I've been informed by city Traffic Department that the long awaited traffic control and crosswalk signaling at Southwest Ave and University…

Started by Dan Reese

0 Jun 26, 2012

Fence Approval

Hey There!  We are new to the neighborhood and would like to look into putting up a (aesthetically pleasing) fence in the front yard.  We h…

Started by Emily Lamb

0 Jun 24, 2012

Stolen Mower

My lawn mower was stolen from my house on Powell St. It is a push mower that is dark green. It has a cracked guard on it. If anyway sees so…

Started by Jo Keese

0 Jun 23, 2012

Relocation help

Hello and thanks so much for taking the time to read this.  My family and I currently live in Johnson City and have been trying for the pas…

Started by Natalie U

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by Kathy Serago

Would a pottery kiln (outside) be okay in this neighborhood?

My husband and I are relocating to Johnson City. I'll be working at ETSU and he's a studio potter. He works in high-fire stoneware and porc…

Started by Jen & Ernst

4 May 14, 2012
Reply by harrison farthing

RSS

Events

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

© 2024   Created by Neil Owen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service