Tree Streets Neighborhood

Johnson City, Tennessee • Southside Neighborhood Organization

Sample Title (423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In search of skilled and fair priced repair persons

I've seen listings in the SNO newsletter of persons that others recommend for home repairs.  Would like to see such a comprehensive list as…

Started by Phil Leonard

8 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Phil Leonard

Help spread the word to your social network friends and support ART SHOW and GARDEN TOUR.

Please help by copying and pasting this information onto your facebook, twitter, email accounts with the attached poster. Many thanks. Virg…

Started by Virginia Buda

0 Jul 5, 2011

Young, white and brown spotted boxer found this morning off of Buffalo

Young, white and brown spotted boxer found this morning off of Buffalo. Police, has your dog. No tag on dog. pink leash is attached to coll…

Started by Virginia Buda

0 Jul 4, 2011

Cat Rescued from Tree

Just wanted to let all of our concerned neighbors know that Abby, the cat, has been rescued from the tree! Another kind couple--with their…

Started by Aleeta Shaw

0 Jun 14, 2011

Missing Calico Cat

Hi Neighbors- My cat, Abby, has done another disappearing act.  I'm still hopeful that she will come home as she did last time, but please…

Started by Aleeta Shaw

1 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Neil Owen

Unmowed Lawns, Absentee Landlords, Derelict properties

If your neighbor doesn't mow the lawn until it is 24" high, you can call The city, Code Enforcement at 434 6047, and they will come and m…

Started by wanda buda

1 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by MacBryan Green

Camping with Our Tree Streets Neighbors

Blackberry Blossom Farm in Unicoi was host to a bunch of Tree Streeters this past weekend.  What a fabulous time!  If you like to camp or w…

Started by Jodi Jones

1 May 24, 2011
Reply by sarah orr

Looking for a House

Hi Tree Streets Friends!   My hubby Michael and I are looking for a home in the your neighborhood. We want to be able to walk, ride our bik…

Started by Sam Jones

3 May 24, 2011
Reply by Jodi Jones

Blind dog found

A blind dog was found standing in the middle of University Pkwy today. He is charcoal/black and white. Apperars to be vary old poodle. My b…

Started by Lester (Les) E Nelson

0 May 19, 2011

Citizens Soldiers Inc. and Juvenile Diabetes Research

Mark your Calendars to be in Johnson City, TN for this Event. It's gonna be a great one.   Citizens Soldiers Inc. and Juvenile Diabetes Res…

Started by Lester (Les) E Nelson

0 Apr 27, 2011

RSS

Events

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2024   Created by Neil Owen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service