Tree Streets Neighborhood

Johnson City, Tennessee • Southside Neighborhood Organization

Sample Title (423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE Blackberry bushes

I am giving away some thornless blackberry bushes.  I don't have enough space for them.  They aren't very sweet so they are best used for j…

Started by Kathy Serago

0 Sep 21, 2012

Volunteers needed for the Bluegrass Half Marathon

The Bluegrass Half Marathon will be going through our neighborhood on Sunday Sept 23.  I am looking for people for traffic control at inter…

Started by Kathy Serago

0 Sep 14, 2012

lost cat

Hi Everyone, Our calico cat has disappeared.  The last time we saw her was Wed., Sept. 5.  If you see her, PLEASE call us at 423-930-6125.…

Started by Walter Weikel

0 Sep 9, 2012

Music in the Park was great today!

I really enjoyed the music of the Fall Creek Band at Music in the Park today.  The weather was just perfect and there was a large crowd. Ev…

Started by Kathy Serago

0 Sep 9, 2012

Pet/House sitter

Lynnea Hunter is available for taking care of your dogs (and cats) and/or watching your house. Life long resident of the Tree Streets. Can…

Started by Harold J (Hal) Hunter

0 Aug 29, 2012

Doc Bonhomie

Just had the opportunity to hear the new CD that Doc Bonhomie is putting out.  This CD is another fine mix of harmony and enjoyable songs.…

Started by jeff estes

0 Aug 9, 2012

Adding a Service Contractor

Tree Removal, Mulching, and Trash/Junk Hauling   Dewayne Welch is reliable, does good work, and is very reasonably priced. His phone # is 3…

Started by harrison farthing

3 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by harrison farthing

New Neighborhood Services section on website

The "NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES" Tab on the website is now active. This is a section that will have recommended Plumbers, Electricians, Baby Sit…

Started by Doug Buda

1 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by harrison farthing

special curbside pickup

Hi ,I will try to be as nice as I can about this. Someone on the 400 block of W. Poplar St must not be aware that when you have big items o…

Started by Cynthia

1 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Cynthia

Peach Thief!

Whoever stole all my peaches is a sorry neighbor. I came home after working out in the heat all day to find someone had picked every last o…

Started by Cynthia

2 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Cynthia

RSS

Events

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2024   Created by Neil Owen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service