Johnson City, Tennessee • Southside Neighborhood Organization

Sample Title (423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Found Headphones-400 Block Poplar

Started by Aleeta Shaw

1 Jun 30, 2021
Reply by Erica Armbrister

Looking for my lost cat

Gray and white, leaky eyes, ~12 pounds, male, neutered. I live near south side on poplar. He didn’t come home last night (6/21/21).

Started by Rebecca Miller

0 Jun 22, 2021

Found a female pit on west locust

Looking for this sweet pits owners. Found her last night on west locust. She has a hurt leg. Call 310.418.2335 if you have any info.

Started by Jonni Williams

0 May 19, 2021

PLANT SWAP

Looks like we're going to have another great plant swap. One person is bringing lots of herbs. See you Thursday, May 13, 6pm to 8pm, 518 W.…

Started by Mary Lee Jondahl

1 May 14, 2021
Reply by Mary Lee Jondahl

BOLO

I live in the 500 block of Locust. Yesterday morning I found a person passed out in the driveway behind my house. This person does not live…

0 Apr 30, 2021

Rental for new faculty at ETSU

Hello dear neighbors, does anybody know of a house for rent in the tree streets? A new hire for our department is arriving around June 1st…

Started by Vanessa Mayoraz

0 Apr 29, 2021

FOUND: Missing Animals

Update: Pets have been found! Our neighbor is missing a grey cat and a miniature Yorkshire terrier from the 400 block of W. Pine. They "es…

Started by Jeff Elkins

1 Apr 3, 2021
Reply by Jeff Elkins

THANK YOU TO THE JC SOLID WASTE DEPARTMENT

I want to shout out a big thank you to the JC solid waste department. My trash was not picked up Tuesday. Wednesday morning I called to rep…

0 Dec 23, 2020

BOGO Holiday Sale

Treat the special someones in your life and don't forget to include yourself!  Give the gift of rejuvenation! Buy One, Get One FREE!

Started by Samadhi Healing Arts Center

0 Dec 4, 2020

New Body Sculpting Technology - Open House Nov. 14

1:30-3:30PM November 14th  Zerona Open House Join us at Samadhi Healing Arts Center at 423 W. Walnut St. Johnson City, TN to Jump Start you…

Started by Samadhi Healing Arts Center

0 Nov 4, 2020

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by Neil Owen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service