Tree Streets Neighborhood

Johnson City, Tennessee • Southside Neighborhood Organization

Sample Title (423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tree Street Dishes

When Mary Lee Jondahl's husband passed away lots of extended family came to stay with her.  I made some chilli and took it over to help fee…

Started by Betty Ann Polaha

0 Apr 25, 2011

good neighbors...

When the baby tornado passed thru the tree streets, the top of a tree blocked my driveway and was leaning on the shrubbery.  The kind gentl…

Started by Rebecca G

4 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Stephen (Steve) Sands

The passing of Lee Jondahl

Lee Jondahl passed away suddenly but peacefully yesterday, April 7. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him.  From the time he moved…

Started by Kathy Serago

4 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Neil Owen

Help Open Citizens Soldiers Transitional House

Please help our / your homless vets The CSI Transitional House is projected to open mid March. We need at least 10 twin beds, towels, line…

Started by Lester (Les) E Nelson

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Lester (Les) E Nelson

Thefts in the neighborhood!

Attention Neighbors! My wood pile was stolen sometime after Saturday night. The thieves took about half of my remaining wood and the tarp I…

Started by Christy Cooper Teague

1 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Neil Owen

Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Shares

I am looking to see if there are some folks interested in getting a CSA share program going in the Tree Streets.   Here's how the share pro…

Started by Michael Seek

0 Jan 28, 2011

"Critters" in the neighborhood...

I was just wondering if anyone was having trouble with "critters" in their basements? I heard something last night and am afraid it sounds…

Started by Christy Cooper Teague

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Steve and Kim Blevins

Appalachian Regional Coalition on Homelessness

Hi Everyone! As some of you may, or may not know, I am involved with marketing the Appalachian Regional Coalition on Homelessness- getting…

Started by Alice Lane

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Alice Lane

Need your support

Dear friends and neighbors, as some of you know I sit on the National Board of directors for Citizens Soldiers Inc., a nonprofit, all volun…

0 Dec 26, 2010

Coming Home Homeless: The New Homeless Among Veterans

A Must WatchComing Home Homeless: The New Homeless Among Veterans abcnews.go.comABC's Bob Woodruff reports for "This Week with Christiane A…

0 Dec 26, 2010

RSS

Events

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2024   Created by Neil Owen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service