Tree Streets Neighborhood

Johnson City, Tennessee • Southside Neighborhood Organization

Sample Title (423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

missing toy

It seems one of our favorite ride on toys, a flying turtle, has gone missing from our porch. I'm hoping it might turn up, it looks exactly…

Started by Amber Westfall

0 Feb 19, 2013

Tree Street Safety in the News

An article in the Johnson City Press brings up safety and traffic issues in the Tree Streets. http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article.…

Started by Doug Buda

0 Feb 12, 2013

saving our 1930 tin roof

We have a 1930's tin roof that we would like to save if possible.  The previous owner painted the roof and we feel this has caused much h…

Started by Tammy Hamilton

1 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Cynthia

Tree Streets Pedestrians :Beware

Last year while my husband was jogging he was attacked and had part of his calf ripped off by an Australian Cattle Dog who was being walke…

Started by Cynthia

1 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia

Tree Street Trees In The News

A Douglas Fir tree at Julie Wade’s home, 711 West Maple Street, is among three trees in Johnson City to be named state champions by the Ten…

Started by Doug Buda

0 Jan 9, 2013

724 W. Pine to be demolished

The eyesore property at 724 W. Pine Street is finally going to be demolished. After years of neglect, a demolition order, a lawsuit from Ba…

Started by Amber Floyd Lee

1 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Amber Floyd Lee

Cars Stolen?

I read in the paper that somebody was arrested for auto burglary (two counts) and attempted auto burglary on NYE, and was arrested around 5…

Started by JB

0 Jan 7, 2013

Missing Dogs

Neighbors, Kristy Anderson's dogs are missing from the 700 block of Pine Street. The house sitter accidentally let them out while she was o…

Started by Amber Floyd Lee

2 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by JB

Dishes left at my house after xmas party

I have some things that were left at my house after Monday's party.  They are one white plate, a sq. casserole dish with green dish towel a…

Started by Kathy Serago

1 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by sarah orr

Tree Street Decorations In The News

Two of our very own neighbors, Will Dalton and Kathy Serago are mentioned in this Johnson City Press article about Christmas decorations. W…

Started by Doug Buda

0 Dec 26, 2012

RSS

Events

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2024   Created by Neil Owen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service